If you are a government institution, municipal council, or conservation authority responsible for managing trees throughout large tracts of land used by the public, including parks and hiking trails, we can help you.
Urban Forestry Management
- Consisting of planning tree removals, prioritizing risk and maintenance, as well as ensuring contractor accountability over large removal operations.
- Planting trees according to industry specifications
Ironwood is passionate about responsible, safe work while ensuring contractors save money, and the client receives the work they pay for.
- Tree Risk Assessment and Management Plans
- Invasive Species Management
- Program Administration
- Tree Protection Plans
- Invasive Species Management Workshops
- Decay Fungi ID Workshops