Beyond our own skilled team, Ironwood has an extensive network of arborists in the industry which we collaborate with to share our experiences with the public and industry professionals alike.
Fungal Biology for Climbers and Risk Assessors
- Workshop focussed on developing ID skills of fungal fruiting bodies.
- Teachings the biodynamics of decay, wood structure, and compartmentalization of fungi in Canadian tree species
- Managing risk on job sites and in public areas.
Carolinian Forest Ecology
- Basic plant ID skills of poisonous plants in Ontario
- Bird and amphibian habitat ecology
- Tree biology of Carolinian trees
Invasive Species Management for Urban Foresters
- Identification of EAB infested ash
- Prioritization of removals and operations contract management for municipalities
- Remediation planting, budgeting, and biodiversity insurance.